Worldwide Medicine accepts advertising for their hard copies, web sites and related e-mail services (e-mail alerts) based on following principles:
1. Advertising must be separate from content. Content may not be altered, added, or deleted to accommodate advertising. Advertisers have no input regarding any of our editorial decisions or advertising policies. The advertising sales representatives have neither control over, nor prior knowledge of, specific editorial content before it is published.
2. The journal board reserves the right to decline or cancel any advertisement at any time.
3. Third-party advertisements may not use the journal name, logo, or title on their web pages or email alerts.
4. Advertised products must be compliant with the regulations in the country where the advertisement will be seen. Advertisements for pharmaceutical products (including new drug applications) that are subject to U.S. Food and Drug Administration oversight must comply with FDA regulations regarding advertising and promotion.
5. Users will be able to distinguish advertising and editorial content clearly on the web site and in e-mail alerts. Commercial advertising does not appear on the same screen as editorial content on the web site or in full-content e-mails.
6. Advertisers have no control or influence over the results of searches a user may conduct on journal web pages.